- No flexi-leashes: All dogs must be on a leash at all times, no excuses! Leashes can be no longer than 6 feet.
- All dogs must have a rabies vaccination. We can not make you immunize your pet for distemper or kennel cough, although we strongly recommend that you do.
- Neither Thirsty Goat nor Fetch is responsible for either if your pet should contract any disease , including fleas, ticks or worms, while on our premises.
- If your dog is not dog friendly/people friendly please do not bring them as we will not be responsible for any dog conflicts while you are on our premises.
- Dogs are not allowed inside our establishment.
- You are responsible for your dogs poop. Please find a dog poop bag, they will be provided in specific grass area, and discard accordingly in the garbage that we have provided.
- We are not responsible for anything that is lost or stolen during this event, including your pet.
- Do not smoke outside of the designated smoking area, the patio is not a smoking area, or you will be asked to leave on behalf of our pets and guests.
- No feeding of dogs of off plates will be tolerated: please leave the people food and pet food separate or you will be asked to leave. These are rules of the health department.
- There will be special water areas that are cleaned throughout the event; owners may water there pets with personal bowls as well. Other pet drinks are not allowed.
- No dogs are allowed in our pond.
Please understand this is a “rescued dogs” show. Behave accordingly!
You must agree to these rules to attend the event with your dog(s).
Please check box to verify that you understand the requirements/rules for attending the Fetch Wisconsin Fundraiser at The Thirsty Goat, 3040 Cahill Main Fitchburg, Wisconsin,53711
Erin Randel and Caroline Clanton